Thursday, August 02, 2012

paid starts sold


Unfortunately a bit too close to the sun these days, still in low 90s though, I can't complain too loudly since this is what I asked for!
I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it..W. C. Fields
 Sunset last night over the Jupiter lighthouse.  How amazing is that?

Men's Synchronized Swimming




If you've been too bust to read 50 Shades of Gray, here it is in video being read by Gilbert Gotfried:  Pin your hats on before listening!


 Large mural by Blu extolling the virtues of vegetables, and next tee-shirt proclaiming pork is king.  You choose your sides.


 Your choice of pork based products on a tee shirt, available HERE.  (Plus lots more, it helps if you read Japanese)
Theron Humphries coon hound, photographed in all sorts of situations.
Website for the dog photos HERE


And this is what I feel like in the studio a lld ay alone with only the excitement of the UPS truck making deliveries next door!
 And Im off to do my BizNiz for the day-  hope my options look better than this guy's.

No comments :