Monday, August 27, 2012

slut audiotape framework

Hmm, guess this will serve as my poster and my arty quote today, a Twofer!

Yesterdsy I started posting some, ummm, interesting (!) clothes starting with headgear.  Today I'm doing PANTS.  Yes all but one are indeed online and available now.  But why would you even want the link?  I will just make fun of you if I see you wearing this stuff! 
 Flared pants:  Price:  $1125    (via Shopbop)
Tulle/leather pants    Price:  $3940     (via Opening Ceremony) Kind of looks like the maker was a soul sister of mine and lost steam when she got to the back!

Customer's own slasher fashion statement, yours to copy if necessary. There must be a DIY tutorial somewhere out there...ANd yup, without even any effort, here you go- The TUTORIAL for shredded jeans.  The lovely model above is in the 'slashed' version, before hitting the washing machine.

But, moving on,, some dresses, the first one slashed like the jeans above:

Lost the price and link for this one, but trust me, you can't afford it.  And if you can, you wont' be looking for it anyhow.


And next, another dress/garbage bag combo!

Yoox, $870  Hefty Bag dress (sold out!)  Unbelievable.

In my armchair travels this morning I also found a meat company with flair:
A tribute to Elvis  (TENDERLOIN for Love-me-tender!)
And a tribute to the USA, the company name is Meat-America!  Lots more on their site!

Did I mention that I got three entries off the other day, and just found another one I need to send something in to.  I am trying real hard to stay in the game and keep up with what's going on, but the problem is as the deadlines approach I simply lose interest and energy.  I am working on self-discipline these days.  And no, there was no Quilt Nat'l entry, do not look for me there as much as I wish I could revisit that fun weekend!  Boy will I be mad when I get into a couple of these and have to ship the stuff away!  
Shame on me.


Parting Shot:  DO NOT drink the water!
Bet you're glad about that today!

Tomorrow-  shoes and accessories!   Yeaaaaa.

No comments :