Wednesday, September 05, 2012

keys bulk impresario


There are four kinds of people in the world:
Those who make things happen
Those who watch things happen
Those who wonder what happened
Those who don't know anything happened.
I knew from a very early age that I wanted to be first on that list.
Believe it or not, it's a quote from Mary Kay Ash

Baby Hippo and Mom

Get out and express yourself today, but try to avoid creating any unnecessary drama in the process. Although you may be at odds with your own feelings, observing your shifting moods as they change throughout the day can bring much needed perspective on a practical matter. You don't have all the answers yet. Remember, being conscious is more important now than being right.

MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEING RIGHT????  How can that be?
But they do have it right for the rest of the post-  today is my first class down at the Armory where I signed on for a bookbinding session for 8 weeks.  Every week we explore a different type of binding and it will get me to actually do it by having paid for it.  I'm not worried about creating drama, just a few little books-  I should be fine and not embarrass myself with unnecessary drama.  In classes I generally keep to myself and toil away in a corner.  I know I don;t have all the answers yet, in fact I am struggling with the questions still.
Oh, if it were only possible! 




Lifted from Terry's fb page because it frees me up to what I now can worry about, a mere fraction of previous worry!



                                               In merry days of yore---

No comments :