Tuesday, October 16, 2012

fondly parisian ramble

And if anybody knew this, Andy did.

Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.Oscar Wilde


From my west coast pal-  looks like the sun is rising over there!  Love this.


The stitched and collage art of Inge Jacobsen.  She uses found images from magazines and heavily embellishes them with her stitchery, or combines then with additional related images.

A Plugger!

There's something to be said for  guy who never gives up trying to install a leak in every water bottol on the planet.  It seems to work better when he is costumed.


And my final nod to animal of the day:


I hate to admit I have never seen a real hedgehog, good thing because it would be mine and I know they don't care much for fondling!

2 comments :

Gerrie said...

Just want to say that I love that Andy Warhol quote!!

Mary Beth Frezon said...

me too on the quote, but the waterbottle guy... can you imagine the neighbors? Um, yeah what's that guy across the street doing? Oh nothing. He just likes to decapitate water bottles and jugs with his large knives and swords. He's not around much otherwise. I think he lives in the basement over there. No I haven't seen his parents in awhile but they're very quiet nice people...

On the other hand, I so totally did the uncorking-champagne-bottle-with-the-flat-side-of-a-sword/knife-thing on every beer and soda bottle I had around recently. I felt magnificent doing it! They all popped right off! That's how good I am.