Thursday, July 03, 2014

excitation baltimore cryostat



Have a hurricane-free Fourth.  Hope all your plans aren't shattered because of the punky weather.  (I am assuming that Fourth of July and New Years fireworks are somewhat interchangeable, especially if they happen in China!)  The sentiment is there.  



Latest thing to want-  a bear-skin shaped picnic cloth.  Perfect for the Fourth celebration at the Esplanade, except it was cancelled.  Oh well, there's always next year.


Since I've already posted all my Fourth of July squirrels, I only have left this 1908 Fourth Celebration on SQUIRREL ISLAND.  (Wherever that might be, but I pretty much guarantee you need a boat to get there)  Have a safe day-  


1 comment :

Vivian Helena said...

Thank you for your encouragement about our Art Quilt Blocks Mural. We are hoping this grows to other businesses and homes, barns in our town.
Thank you. Vivian