Thursday, August 06, 2009

A friend sent me two links that deal with digital printing in wearables, and that set me up for a day of wrestling with Photoshop again, getting some images ready to print on yardage. But I'm not holding my breath on getting it set up the way I want. Both are British sites, as could be expected since they appreciate this sort of thing so much more than we do on this side of the Atlantic.

Old Ladies Rebellion, great digitals on silks for dresses. The models are actual old ladies who somehow look very pleased with themselves in these frocks.

Make it Digital", the site of an artist and teacher which I wish had larger photographs and more information- some very nice textile designs designed for digital printing.

Have fun!


or more fun than I'm having trying to get this design to work.

No comments :