Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bless Plough Plant

With apologies for yesterday's heavy handed post.  I was in a snit, obviously, over a recent...ummm...'disagreement' over some social issues.  And have since written off he offender.  Of course I can talk to people with different views, even have civil disagreement, but when those 'views' become vitreolic homophobic tirade, I'm simply out of there.  And so, out-of-there I went.



And after you do the twist with your Frenchies, you can go get one of these Imperial Walkers:


Hopefully I'll have more time later waiting of the drawer-fixing guy to arrive and the landscape lighting guy to arrive, but for now I am illegally parked at my very own studio because both my parking spots are occupied, and I have a meeting elsewhere in 15 minutes.  I can't wait to tell you about my 'prize' that arrived.   Later, gators.   

No comments :