Monday, August 06, 2012

citizen fellow head



Sometimes we need this.  From where doesn't matter much.

You're in a rather feisty mood today, yet your confidence might not be up to par. Still, you're willing to put yourself on the line and tell it like it is -- even if you're not sure about what's going on now. There's no need to overcompensate by pretending that everything is fine. Instead, acknowledge your uncertainty and see what lessons you can learn about yourself.
Oh dammit, another 'learning day'.  I should have known because all the small irritants of life are happening one on top of another.  Just went over to the studio to pick up the twins-  figure I can work on them at home all night but I certainly can't stay in the studio all night.  TY due home this afternoon and I am also in the middle of making dinner so this is where I need to appliqué on the final stars.  I know, a recent last minute addition, but oh-so-necessary.   Thanks to my pal Barbara Elaine for not letting me call it quits just yet.  She always gives me that final shove to get back to work, bless-her-heart (as she says...!).

So smoking is the perfect way to commit suicide without actually dying. I smoke because it's bad, it's really simple. Damien Hirst 


And I eat for the same reason.  Found a Mango-Jalapeno Cheesecake recipe that sounds simply fab- two of my favorite ingredients plus cream cheese, how can it go wrong, AND it only has a couple of tablespoons of sugar in the whole thing.  I'll use Splenda and stick my face smack in it when it's finished.  If it's terrible I'll tell you, if it's not I'll post the recipe.  Extra mangos will get mixed with shrimp for dinner too-  if it's good, eat more, right?

So, I am set up here for the duration running from kitchen to dining table to sew and back again-  don't feel too sorry for me, it's maybe five steps between my 'stations'!


No comments :