Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twenty Third Day of Christmas



Travel Day, Shopping Day, Clean-up Day, Decorating Day, Boston Day

I'm out of it for the next few days, but it doesn't mean I won't be sitting in my studio sewing and organizing and fiddling around vicariously.  It will be funny to go back and see the empty room where my studio used to be.  The PROBLEM with the new big-ass studio is I never want to leave, so let that be a caution before you do the same thing!

Because of the weight problem and also being unable to wrap things without security opening them up, TY and I have exchanged gifts already.  I am very excited to have my Kindle now, and spent the whole evening downloading all the audiobooks off Audible that I have bought since 1998.  I haven't bought audio books since my dad died and I stopped doing the 500 mile drive to Buffalo every few weeks-  they kept me going and I was the best-read person I knew!  Now I am back to looking at pictures, what I am best at.  Travel safe, all of you are up in the skies with me today.  Land on purpose...

Today's center of interest is the Fuller Craft Museum located south of Boston.  They continue to champion crafts of all types with amazing shows.  If you're in the area, it's a must-see.

No comments :