Saturday, May 03, 2014

pennon refractive auto



People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.    Abraham Lincoln

Found these guys ready to start their own Rubber Band (get it?) I save them around a golf ball and have one about 6" in diameter-  I wonder how many I could put on these little heads!  And no, I don't remember where I found this but I want all three.


Spent the last two hours at Kinkos trying to get their huge printer to take my tiny new house plans and print them out to the scale they were drawn.  I fought with my printer at home for hours trying to get it to tile a pdf but it appears to be above my pay grade.  And Kinkos is too, except for my new BFF James who got the printer unjammed twice, and rescaled it first too big, then too small and then ALMOST just right.  The resulting 12 WRONG pages are here and I'll use them for drawing on, the right ones I'll use for tracing to try ideas.  This is gonna be a trial trying to explain every single idea to TY who has NO spacial sense, but I'm trying!  I also am dying t=not to get too invested in the building idea since he's backed out on me a couple of times.  And I don't trust this.  But, whatever.  Onward I forge with my engineer's ruler, my tiny little 1/4" furniture templates, and 1/4" graph paper.  I love this planning part, it's the shopping part I hate when faced with 200 different counter tops or 400 different faucets.  Plus we are getting 'advice' from all our friends who are telling us that a bidet is necessary, and since it's 2 floors we need an elevator.  I*don't*think*so.


Short post today, recycling a couple of videos about Redwork I did a while ago, my steep learning curve making a movie.  I know, I slipped a few times, duh.  I won't be buying that director's chair just yet.    
So, on to the Redwork videos, hope you don't click out from boredom, probably shpulda shown them over two days.  Oh well.





First off, I simply can't believe how stuck-up I look, nose in the air.  I know sometimes I have an attitude, but these look like it's an ATTITUDE.  

Sorry.  Let's move on to some squirrels and I'll move on to working out a floor plan for TY's Library/ Media Room (used to be called a den but no more...) Geesh.
Here's one trying to get in for dinner.  What a surprise this little guy will get when he's met by Pepper the Squirrel Hunting Wonder Dog.   


No comments :