Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hurry up and wait

Well, you all know how I guide my life by my horror-scopes, so here is what happened today:

     You are eager to begin a new project, but you could be so impatient that you miss an important piece of the puzzle today. Fortunately, putting extra attention toward planning, coupled with being in less of a hurry, can make the difference between trouble and easy success. You may have a very exciting adventure ahead of you; don't ruin it by starting off without taking the time to consider the consequences of your actions.



Funnily enough I have been cogitating on spending money on a studio and finding one that is appropriate in both size and cost. I've been offered a month-to-month lease situation, but can't face being in the middle of something and having my space disappear. I've been shown a twice-too-big space in a perfect location and am passing on that too because it is also twice-too-expensive. I found out that the kind of space I am looking for is in demand in this bad economy because so many companies are downsizing and just need a one or two man office and storage space- exactly what I would like. Also there is a chance of temp space but I don't want that either, especially because I am out of town for so long. So, nothing is resolved and the horror-scope is telling me that's OK and to hang in there (at least that's what I am reading into it!) Another suggestion has been to look at small condos which would be something to consider as it would also give me a bedroom space for out or towners and an extra garage which we need plus would be re-salable.  Maybe.  Someday.  

No comments :