Sunday, December 07, 2008

Let's Hear It For...

ME. I'm joking, but also proud to be the New England Quilt Museum's Artist of the Month. Today Sylvia sent me some shots of my stuff hanging in the shop
Dickory Dock's maiden voyage.

Of course all are for sale so I hope someone loves them-  or at least one of them, because then the museum would get a hunk of cash to carry on.  Always a good thing.  And I would too, also a good thing.

Pie for EVERYBODY!  Just buy a quilt and ring that cash register at the museum and I deliver a pie.  Promise (but know that the pie won't get delivered right away).  Let's hear it for PIE!

5 comments :

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

They look fantastic Sandy.
which came first - the colors on the wall or the colors in your quilts?
K

Deb Lacativa said...

HUZZAH! - I'll take apple!

Congrats on the honor. And not long ago you were wondering out loud what to do with them. You are about
to be discovered...

arlee said...

Strawberry rhubarb please :} Congrats!!!!!

Del said...

Congratulations on having your quilts in the shop. I'm sure all your readers will help you hope for sales.
How is Hazel? Del Thomas

Deanna said...

Looks like a fabulous show. I love all those quilts - wish I could see them in person. Congrats.

Deanna