Friday, April 20, 2012

Wary Adolph Cadre


Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.  Timothy Leary


I grabbed a few more pictures of the newest little family, still don't have any of my own but these were so good I needed you to see them:
and this one:
Awwwww.  So pretty!

I spent yesterday cleaning out my closet finally- something I haven't had a moment to do in so long.  It took me most of the day off and on, with the dogs lined up at the closet door overseeing the stuff I was throwing out the door, kind of like a badger digging a hole. Maybe they were confused.  If I could do anything to this house it would be to add an addition that would just be closet for me-  it's amazing how much stuff I collect, but also use-  just not regularly.  I have no clue what I will do if we sell the Boston condo and I have to consolidate winter stuff too.  And NO, I will not take it all to the studio!  Might have to rent a new condo for a closet.  (And yes, I'm          kidding, and headed for Goodwill today, then the  consignment shop after I find out if they want hangers or not.)  (This is not actually my closet!)

And now, in the Good News Department, 
I picked up the pack from the kennel the other day along with TY so we could control them together and avoid their getting into a fight in the car.  But the kennel gal brought them out together and I took their leashes and they led me together to the car and hopped in.  There was much joyful jumping from front seat to back and reverse, passing each other and actually touching over and over, but NO negative reactions!  I got them home and walked them and they were shoulder to shoulder down the street-  I couldn't believe the change.  We spent the day together because I didn't want to leave them again, and never saw a snarling lip or the warning of a fight.  They are now a team, the best outcome I could have wanted, and are racing around the house chasing each other, banging into each other and reversing the chase.  I simply can't believe the change.  Happy Dogs, Happy Sandy.  This is what I had hoped for.  The downside is that Molly has taught Pepper how to beg, but Pepper has kept Molly running on our nightly secret off-leash romp so both are benefitting from this new friendship.  

Sadder Dog story:

And the plan is the studio today!  Laurie, WHERE ARE YOU?  I miss my partner in crime!

1 comment :

marianna said...

Glad you are back. I missed you and your sense of humor