Monday, July 02, 2012

Far Sanguineous Presume

Wall poster du jour.

And here is a bike helmet that I just might wear!  I hate a helmet, not politically correct I know, and never wear one around here because the roads are flat and I don't ever ride in traffic.  It completely matches my little Phrenology Book!  (Found it on Fab.com)
Yes, I'm in the studio procrastinating still, or maybe it's again!  I am not happy with the twin's hair because it looks more like they are wearing helmets rather than hair escaping old Victorian hairpins.  I need to do a do on them today and hope I can make it look more real-  when it was just pinned I had it knocked, but as soon as stitches went it I lost it.  Back to the drawing board and NPR.  

Amazing drawing by a graffiti artist called 'Deck Two'.  Look carefully and you can see the tops of the kitchen cupboards and the drawing extending continuously over that and below the cupboards onto the backsplash.  The scenes are a conglomeration of places all over the world.
And here is a video of the work in progress-  so fun to watch it develop, and I want it!




I'm still thinking about Nora Ephron.

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.  Nora Ephron 

No comments :