Thursday, October 04, 2012

martin theory park

I don't care who you are. When you sit down to write the first page of your screenplay, in your head, you're also writing your Oscar acceptance speech. Nora Ephron 
HORRORS:  you may appear to have a casual attitude about your friends now, you're taking yourself much more seriously than anyone realizes. Your desire to establish reliable communication channels motivates you to connect with others in a very profound manner. Make contact with someone who has been in your dreams, but not necessarily in your day-to-day life. You might be pleasantly surprised at what they have to tell you.
Sandy, What the Hell are you doing now?

I've been busy finding circle-related images for one of my books, but the bulk of them seem to lie in steampunkish weaponry.  I'm printing them out and tracing a circle around them with a salad plate from home, the only reliable correctly sized circle I can find.  These two are just samples-  I have maybe 40 so far and still am 'playing cards' with them deciding what will work.  Don't know why it's circles, maybe you know?  

For years I've collected great papers and finally I['m getting to use some of them-  this is one of them I used as endpapers on the little book I just sent off to my chemo-friend.  But this woman used a whole stack of them to wallpaper a bathroom!  Not sure about this, love the paper, but the cut blocks of it bother me-  what do you think?
perhaps no?  Actually I would have spent the $$$ on a new vanity.


My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
 A winter cap to prove you have a brain!  This is the coolest hat-  wish I had some attribution to tell the maker how wonderful.  Of course I don't wear hats, and if I wore something like this it would have to be XXL to cover my already freakishly large head and my hair which sure takes up lots of additional room... in short I would look like one of those alien characters.
(I'm the one with the jewelry.)


No squirrels, no bunnies again.  This is unbelievable though.  Guess as we enter the Geriatric Age we all can be more docile, eh?  This scruffy old fellow (the dog) looks like a brown Pepper.  I don't know Whooo  (get it?  Eh?)  the owl looks like but he has some miles on him.




I lied about the bunnies, and I bet you're happy about it. 

No comments :