Sunday, December 30, 2012

clarke brunette campsite




There are some people that if they don't know, you can't tell them.   Louis Armstrong


snarky reindeer, left home by Santa

Theoretical Cupcakes:  To make your own thread cupcake (a supremely satisfying endeavor) simply save all little snippets of thread that you accumulate as you sew various projects, and collect them in a paper cupcake liner. The colors, shape, and density of the cupcake will change over time, but as far as I can tell I can just keep adding snippets of thread forever.

Mother of boys?  I betcha you could cover your kitchen counter with old legos without a problem!  I love this-  would so do it if I had a loft like space.

Yup, off to another dinner party tonight, one more to go on New Years Eve.  I've been out scouring the town looking for hostess gifts but to no avail.  I wanted really nice chocolates but the Godiva place was all I could find and their floor samples were all bloomed and looking crappy so I left them where they were.  Went to Williams Sonoma where I thought I may find something but the place was jammed and I got in a fight when somebody tried to cut in line.  I did find something for ME there, middle eastern spices I haven't found here before:  Sumac and Zahtar (which I have in Boston) and Ras el Hanout which was an ingredient in something I wanted to make the other day but skipped. Now I have to find it again, whatever it was.  

No comments :