Thursday, December 13, 2012

hawkins distraught dormant


I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six.  Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked me for my autograph.  Shirley Temple

and here she is!
And here are a few more Santa-Sitters~
Hope these gals didn't get too close to Santa-  he looks highly flammable!

This is what they were asking for:
Sean Connery winning THIRD in the Mr. Universe contest,1953
He'll always be first with me.
(love bathroom pictures...)
and we're knitting, and we're knitting, and were knitting...  Sean Connery sure is big.


A few more IRONY photos, no explanations necessary:







And a few Christmas trees, and I'll be out of here and back to the studio.  I received my 5 boxes, most of it stuff for the studio that I have to tuck in here and there. So much for the planned Clean and Dump!  Yesterday I barely dented the surface, couldn't do any real work I was so busy catching up.  Yup, missed a few more deadlines-  I remember back a few decades when the shows were so few and far between that we would anticipate making entries.  Now we are deluged, too many choices, too much to do.  Anyway, back to the trees:



Christmas tree made out of Christmas trees!

Got an old ladder?  Haul it inside and add lights-  instant tree!  This is a big one.

Traffic Light Christmas tree

Tiny fairy cauliflower forest of Christmas trees.
Or fractals at work, that makes it seasonless.


No comments :