Friday, March 15, 2013

covetous eluate hater - #1611


If you’ve got a talent, protect it.  Jim Carrey


like pow

Thanks for listening to me whine yesterday about losing Google Reader. I clicked around an checked about five sites and finally at about 11 PM settled on Feedly.  They immediately downloaded all my sites and there was a way to rearrange them as I saw fit.  This morning I am still messing about looking for a quicker way to add new sites-  I know it's got to be there but I can't et at it easily.  Oh, I know in a few days this too will seem intuitive, I'll be patient.  Anyway, looks like I will have my feeds back.  As I was [playing with my new site I got an email from Deb who was telling me to try Feedly!  So, at least I am raveling in the right circles-  thanks Deb, already got it!  See?  Bizarro is again available~~~~


A SPIDER beard.  So attractive...


I grabbed this image off of Pinterest and couldn't find it'a origins but love the way the open areas integrate into the pattern.  It's crocheted which I don't much adore, so I will have to transfer it into a knit pattern to try.  Of course there's the bra strap problem, only apparent to those of my generation who wouldn't think of letting one show!  Maybe I could close one strategic hole...or get over it.


Apparent also to 'my generation' and yup, I got over it!

Car update-  TY googled around and wants to dive another version with more power, so off we go this afternoon to conquer his fears.  During MY test drive he kept yelling at me from the back seat to crank it up, pass that truck, give it the gas!  Not how I drive, he was wanting me to drive like it was the Cobra.  So we stopped at a vacant driveway and switched seats for him to give it the ole pedal-to-the-metal.  Scared the shit out of me from the back seat, and the sales person was looking for something to grab onto...  Anyway, I have to call and see if they have the beefed up model on site and make a point of driving it.  Oh yeah, I also have to go find some money.  Any ideas on that?


1 comment :

Max said...

thanks for the feedly tip! that was way easy . . .