Thursday, May 01, 2014

corridors pardonable veil



A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together.   Unknown 


Looks like I've gotten myself into the hexagonal knitting mess again, I've been at it all day, only interspersed with the usual dog walking, house picking up, and robo call answering.  I've rolled a few more balls of yarn so they are at the ready, and I've completed 3 more of the little devils-  I'm getting faster and it's becoming more intuitional (is there such a word?) as I go.  So, regardless of Bertrand, above, I am amassing knitted hexagons at an alarming rate

Tonight is a new restaurant, Italian, not far away so I've been NOT eating in preparation so I can't wait to get there.  It's been in the 90's the last few days so getting 'dressed up' (which means clean jeans) is a pain.  Wearing shoes is a pain.  I'll get over it.

Loved this t-shirt.  The ad was a big muscly guy but I couldn't steal that image so I went for the girl.  It made me laugh.




Harikrishan Panicker and Deepti Nair, who both hail from India, go by the duo artist name of Hari & Deepti. Together they create small and large diorama artworks made of intricately cut layered paper lit by LED lights.



Some miscellaneous stuff that's been accumulating on my desktop:
Photoshop Reverse Graffiti  (looks like I had something to do with it-  it's my technique!
For their Street Eraser project artists Tayfun Sarier and Guus ter Beek (who both work at Wieden+Kennedy) created giant adhesive stickers that look like the eraser tool in Photoshop. Once applied to advertisements, graffiti and other objects it appears as if the surface is being erased, revealing Photoshop’s checkerboard background signifying a blank canvas.


 Corsage of KFC nuggets-  it must be prom time with an out-to-dinner option





Ashley and MaryKate Squirrel,
and their big golden nut:

No comments :