Wednesday, May 13, 2015

cardiology pursuer poisonous

No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time. Go.—Henry Rollins


Ginger Squirrel.  You DID notice the squirrel in this picture, didn't you?


Crazy week, being called every which way to make snap decisions, but the main tendon to my dissolving brain is damaged and the only snap I make is when I walk-  there's also a crackle and a pop.  Aftr changing an appointment twice with the tile guy we showed up only to find our choice for windowsills was outdated and cheesy, so now we have to find a Plan B to go to.  I did drop in on the woman who owns a wallpaper shop I used 5 year ago for the reno and she is still there with even more wonderful choices.  I found three good choices for every place I want wallpaper and now I am pushing plans around in my head to come to final conclusions.  I found one that looks like it was done with a house painting brush, watercolor washes over the whole thing and Way Too Much Dinero, but love it.  I am even contemplating doing it myself to a major wall-  NO, SANDY!!!   STOP NOW!  How in hell does one do a 10' horizontal swish standing on a ladders top rung?  There goes my first broken hip.  Need a new plan.

In Other News, We had three offers on the condo in Boston and the place was only on the market five days.  That resulted in a mini price war so all were above asking price.  We had a clear winner we decided on last night so then headed out for a great dinner involving foie gras and champagne!  I am so happy to get one house of my list, though I loved the condo.  We now have to plan to get up there to dispose of everything-  some to the kids if they want anything, some to ship down here, and some to stick in storage until we can find a new smaller place there-  still much to do, but at least there is a slight glimmer at the end of our long tunnel.  

Animal Games-  I know adding videos is blogger cheating but these are surprising. Take a second to at least start watching a few.






And I forgot to tell you that my bathtub arrived!  Well, I think it's the bathtub, it's a huge cardboard box in the bedroom at the new house-  might be a coffin...  guess I'll have to look!


As my dad used to say, 'Put that in your pipe and smoke it!'


No comments :