Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Blue Rhinestones

Don't be surprised if you draw someone's ire because you are not the easiest person to get along with today

Oh Oh.  Hell of a Horror-Scope to start the day after throwing in a load of wash, starting the dishwasher, making the bed, getting my coffee, walking the dog, taking a pill, and it's only 7 AM.  I have a right to be cranky!

Can't wait to make the call to the lady who noticed a blue rhinestone was missing from the quilt she bought-  I am able to call her bluff and replace it after all.  Maybe there is an up-side to hoarding.  I have two different colors of blue large stones, as well as some blue beads just-in-case stashed in my bag so I am ready to repair.


After that I get to race down to the nearest Michaels for some foam-core board, then back to the food store because I am feeling better enough that I need some variety and maybe a break from broth, and if I am tired at that point I will stop for a pedicure.  Mondays are always slow in the pedicure business around here so I'll take advantage.   I could be back at the studio by noon if I skip the last stop.  There ya go, a plan!

No comments :