Monday, July 18, 2011

Love me, Love my FONT, (at least temporarily)

Sorry it keeps leaping back and forth from the one you hate to the one that seems to be universally just OK. Blogger seems to pick whatever it chooses for the day and I can't see it till I hit 'publish'. So, an apology to those of you who hate it. (I kinda like it, but when my son sees it he'll probably actually call me on the phone to rank out my stinky type-taste.) Vindication will come, and I'm here to report about it when it does..

Speaking of fonts, I just had to make a few more choices over on the MOO site. I suddenly realized that I forgot to bring home my business cards to have for the reunion this month, and ordered a new batch. They make it so easy and you can choose up to 100 different images for your cards- this order I only did 10 or 12 because I have so many back in the studio. I always get the mini-cards because they are so much fun to hand out. Well, of course I couldn't remember my password so the order was held up a bit but picking the cards was fun- this time I had the logo put on the wordy side too. The link above to the Moo site is a special code and if you order through that I get some bucks off next time I order, so try it for me if you are looking to get cards anyway, thank yew berry much. The sale is on right now- I got 100 cards for $13- how can you ever beat that? Now I just have to remember to take them with me.

First off, I am not a fan of The Cat but this one is so cute trying on various hairstyles. My favorite, for obvious reasons, is the orange wavy do- she looks like the cat I never wanted but should! (Please no angry mail about my lack of cat enthusiasm, I just don't want one, didn't say I kick them or anything.)

Ohh ohh oh- just got word it's PET DENTAL MONTH. Take advantage of it now and go give your pup a sugar-free popsicle.

No comments :