Friday, December 23, 2011

Bradford Cornelia Hackett



As you all know from my ranting on about my fabulous resin 'jewels', I've been a long time fan and buyer of Triian's work.  Triian is the husband/wife combo including Brian Burkhardt who is currently the winner of Project Accessory.  I was wondering when he would get booted all season because the camera never lingered on him, never spent time dealing into his work, just kind of skirted over him all season as an also-ran.  Until last night when he won the whole bloody thing!  I am thrilled for him, he is one talented and edgy guy AND he went to the Museum School in Boston so I have a particular reason for following him. I guess my little collection of hie jewelry is at it's end because I'm sure he will raise prices and expand.  I'm happy for him, thought wish I would have grabbed a few more pieces before last summer!
_____________________________________________________________________
Christmas Eve

Winter Snow Globes, the creepy variety:

 Both from HERE.  Too creepy?  Then you can allays make your own out of an old baby food jar.  Here are some instructions to get you started.

OK, Craft Class over.  I have to get back to cooking or these people coming over tonight will have to stop at Denny's on their way home to stoke up!  Didja know...

Hope I'm hot enough to work on sweet potatoes too, especially wrapping them in phyllo.   I'll let you now if this is a Hit or a Miss.  Maybe I'll even take a picture.  Happy Christmas Eve.

No comments :