Tuesday, February 12, 2013

trundle grimes amino

Art allows you to lose yourself and find yourself at the same time.  
 Thomas Merton

Drink a lot of wine???  Like to sit down???    Gabriel Wiese uses corks to build furniture.




Kite without wind:  The 12th Annual Windless Kite Festival, January 18, 19, and 20 2013 in Long Beach, WA.





Polish artist NeSpoon uses lace stencils for her outdoor installations- more images here:   NeSpoon on Behance

Some Pantone love-  you can match the colors to food!  First is this years 'in' color:

OR Pantone chip cookies!   Pantone Chip Cookies | Foodiggity.com
Skin colored Panone tattoo (or 'tattone)!
(Truth be told, this may be the tattoo I could get.)

Canadian Squirrels Fight Over a Peanut At Ontario’s Royal Botanical Gardens
OH DEAR, HOW I HATE VIOLENT ENCOUNTERS!
ATTACK FROM BELOW!
TAKE THAT, RED!
OOF, GRUNT, OWWWCH!
Wish somebody threw them another one to end this vicious encounter.

1 comment :

Mary Beth Frezon said...

I was laughing over all this but especially the outsider art thing. I had commented recently on a NYTimes article about the outsider art show that's in like it's 20th year and how the edges of outside/inside are "blurring" - Isn't that state of flux constant? Is that an oxymoron? I am so exceeding confused by the whole "I'm inside and you're not" thing which is mirrored by the "No one takes me seriously so I'm outside" thing. LOL