Tuesday, October 29, 2013

decrease expedient ionosphere



Greta Garbo said, “If only those who dream about Hollywood knew how difficult it all is.”

Still on heavy meds here on a too regular basis, oy, wish this week was over!  I am a waitron, a water barer, and a sling adjuster.  He is the all-night wanderer-  moves from recliner to daybed to chair and in the morning I have a trail of 'beds' to pick up and refold.  Wish I could get something else done around here, but when I start something I am called to attention.  He says he feels better every day, but I can't imagine he will be ready to fly on Saturday.  Please send positive thoughts along, I'm getting a bit tired of this self imposed helplessness.  Yeah, he won't even carry a plate back to the kitchen on his way to another chair.  Sigh.  OK, I feel better, I unloaded.  You guys are the cheapest shrinks on earth-  thanks!  In an hour we will be out of cookies and I bet that gets him moving.  Report to follow.


Now, to get back to OUR WORLD, things that interest us, 
oddities of the universe, and cool stuff:



Seattle photographer, Christopher Boffoli, is widely known for his series of work called Big Appetites. Using food as a prop in his photographic storytelling, the images show an affection for the miniature and the playful. 



bear attack
  
Always drink upstream from the herd.





Jason Ruft, "objects are my stories and fascinations".  Jason crafts sneakers of his youth from cigarette packaging, board game packaging, poster board, duct tape, straws, cardboard.  


Sleepy Chipmunk Camouflage
(don't get worried, I am still a squirrel-gal but someone sent me these adorable baby chipmunks and I gotta show you!)

No comments :