Monday, May 19, 2014

heretofore move declination

(Charley Humphrey)



After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
Aldous Huxley 




Incomplete Manifesto   Bruce Mau
Don’t clean your desk.
You might find something in the morning that you can’t see tonight.





A breath takingly beautiful, kinetic installation by Juan Fontanive, please go and see his ornithology and vivarium works, you will not be disappointed in his stunningly beautiful flip book machines made with watercolor and image transfer onto bristol paper, with steel, aluminum clockwork and electronics. They are really hypnotic.

                     


         birds:      


jumping fish:






My little pile of loose threads I'm saving for my embroidery friend.
















                                      erasing the streets with photoshop eraser. project by guus ter beek & tayfun sarier  How many of my photoshop experiments end like this?  Too familiar I fear.  But now there are stickers you can put up in your own little graffiti protest.



And finally, the Squirrel of the Day-  squirrel cupcake toppers, who woulda thunk it?
Wish it was my birthday (OK, I wish it was my LAST birthday, not the next one...)

No comments :