Sunday, September 24, 2017

rabbinism parallelled compound

"Learning to focus and pay attention, if only for a short time, has been identified as a primary key to the development of human effectiveness." (Robert Genn) 


Squirrel embroidery


Spent the day with all my murder podcasts, deleting the ones I have run through, maybe sticking in a new one here and there.  Its amazing how many there are to pick from these days, glad I was at the murder forefront to not have missed many.  In fact now we are at the point where several podcasts are covering the same favorite murders!  And then, to boot, they are also turning into TV documentaries (mostly on Oxygen or ID, so now my tv time is also more murder.  Murder all day!)

Also today I made a bunch of tiny meatballs for Molly who seems to only like to eat one thing ONCE.  So I need to keep it interesting.  So tonight I have a tasty feast ready of ground chicken and a few tablespoons of a special vitamin mix she has liked on her food before.  Bet tonight she rejects it-  and I ain't eating it!  So that's how come I got podcast time-  I was cooking.


Latest project is learning about ramen but it seems that you can do just about anything you like so I am planning a seafood bowl for TY when he gets home.  I have to locate some squid ink pasta but if all else fails I have squid ink in the refrigerator and can whip it into pasta if I have to.  I'll save the fish purchase for the day he gets in, I'll have time to stop at Whole Foods on the way to the airport.

Oh yeah, have you noticed I am not exactly leading an arty existence lately?  It's coming back, folks, I am feeling better after the exhausting hurricane and Pepper's loss.  And now TY is on his way back to take a bit of load off my neck and all I ned now is an injection of energy!  But it's coming, I can feel it...

ARTY ARTY PARTY


Are ya dizzy yet?

No comments :